2D Catherine Court | Northford, CT 06472
Masters of Interactive Media,
Quinnipiac University, Hamden, CT
- Learning an effective skill set within the digital media landscape. Being able to write, design and produce engaging content across a variety of platforms.
Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design, Minor in Art
Keene State College, Keene, NH
- Participated in a wide-ranging art program encompassing the fine arts, graphic design, studio art, and art history.
Conceptualize, design, and produce a variety of corporate communications for print and screen. Projects include corporate identity systems, brand development, web page design, high-end brochures, industry newsletters, conference and event collateral materials, stationery, magazines, catalogs, media guides, invitations, and advertisements. Direct and supervise all design projects from initial client contact through final press check. Oversee and manage designers, photographers, and illustrators. Art direct and manage designs for outsource projects. Collaborate with project managers and production managers to meet or exceed client expectations. Provide design and production consultation to business groups and clients.
- Design and produce magazines for several clients: Quinnipiac University's Alumni Magazine and School of Law Magazine, Hospital of Saint Raphael's Better Health Magazine and The Hospital of Central Connecticut Development Matters.
- Layout and design various printed media, including Quinnipiac University Athletics Media Guides, Quinnipiac University's Boomer the Bobcat Children's Book, The Hospital of Central Connecticut Employee Newsletter, Medical Staff Newsletter and Medical Directory, Academy of Our Lady of Mercy Lauralton Hall View Book.
- Strategically design brochures for a variety of clients. Manage the creative process and tailor each publication to a specified audience to develop a strong solution. Clients include Quinnipiac University, Yale University, Saint Raphael Healthcare System and The Hospital of Central Connecticut.
- Design and develop strategies and brand management of visual identities for several companies. Create diverse logo artwork for such clients as The Hospital of Central Connecticut* (merger between Bradley Memorial and New Britain General hospitals), Saint Raphael's Mobile Dental Clinic, New England Tree Service LLC, Jessica Beganski Real Estate Buyer's Agent and Yuppy Puppy Pawtisserie LLC.
- Layout and create original invitation/stationery designs for numerous events, including luncheons, conferences, receptions, and commencements.
- Produce self-mailer cards/brochures for distribution to a target audience. Lead concept development and oversee creative execution of all projects. This includes collaborating with photographers, illustrators, vendors, models, etc.
Adobe Creative Suite
Quinnipiac University Senior Graphic Designer